Use: Open to the Harvard community for 2 hour bookings during supported times. Please note that a training orientation is required prior to your first use of the studios. Trainings are offered Mondays - Fridays between 9am-5pm by appointment. For trainings, please email email@example.com with a few times you are available for a 30 minute training.
Booking process: email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance with the following information:
Which studio you would like (Studio A has the green screen; Studio B is better suited to larger groups)
A short description of your project
Preferred dates and times for use
Setup requests and special technological needs
Media Student Consultants can assist from 1-10pm Sunday-Thursday; 1-5pm Friday & Saturday
- The reserver needs to supply their own NTFS- or FAT-formatted hard drives for storing their video files. Flash drives can be borrowed from the Access Services Desk on the Lower Level.
- No equipment or cables should be removed from the studio under any circumstances. The reserver takes full responsibility for loss or damage to equipment, cables, cameras, furniture and all other items in the studio. Fines will be assessed by Harvard Library for any damage detected, and can be levied up to one month after the reservation is completed.
- Priority is given for academic use of the Media Studios.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours at a time, no more than 14 days in advance.
- Reservations for consecutive, concurrent, or recurring meetings are not permitted.
- Rooms are only available during supported hours, and may be restricted further due to staffing constraints or other factors.